Product Review: Thann Aromatherapy Shampoo!!! Where have you been?

Hi Beautiful Diva's

I had to immediately share this amazing product called #Thann Aromatherapy. OMG!!! It's a GOD sent. I received a sample bottle from  +marie claire australia  Up Late gift bag and I was skeptical as I am careful what I use on my hair and face but to my surprise this shampoo was amazing.. Just the shampoo!!!! My hair feels light, soft, shine and frizzles and my colored hair looks fresh....I was able to straighten my hair easily.  It's amazing!!!

Living in Brisbane, where the temperature is humid and hot my hair tends to have it's days.  My normal shampoo, I tend to use a lot of it's product as I have a lot of hair and it's long but I am amazed I have another round I can use from the sample bottle.



 Thann product information: #THANN Aromatic Wood Aromatherapy Shampoo - Extra Shine Formula with Certified Organic Olive and Organic Sesame Oils thoroughly cleanses hair while leaving it shining. Organic Olive and Rice Bran Oils rich in Vitamin E moisturize and soften hair while Organic Sesame Oil acts as an anti-oxidant and natural emollient. Orange and Tangerine oils containing natural AHA leave a natural shine as well as an uplifting mind and spirit. No Artificial Color • No Artificial Fragrance • Paraben Free • Mineral Oil Free • Never Tested On Animals


I am definitely heading down to #ThannAustralia  on James Street (Shop AO4 James Street Market, 22 James Street, Fortitude Valley 4006, QLD), Brisbane to pick me up the Shampoo and Conditioner. Find your nearest #THANN, they have shops in USA, Hong Kong and other locations.

Love Vina xxx


No comments: